Tuesday, March 5, 2013

This is war 2 by EvroMelarkey


What I have to say is you getting better.
A 30 minutes movie not bad...
I can tell the producer worked not so hard on this movie.
I see pretty good teamwork in this movie.
I see the producer makes good using of bots, actors, effect, mods and maps these things makes the atmosphere like Call of duty modern warfare 2.
About the story I suggest to use your own inspiration and not from cod mw2.
Never copy a story!!!
Quality of this movie is very bright!!
And the voices are copied on eachothers its very messy.
The producer used the camhack pretty good.
I really enjoyed the movie.
I will rate this movie a 6.3

Ps: I cant wait to see This is war 3 (facebook of evromelarkey)



This is war by EvroMelarkey

I will comment on this video later.



One thing, One war by EvroMelarkey

I will comment on this video later.

No comments:

Post a Comment