Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Special Forces by the1993thelonewolf


What I have to say about this movie is...
First of all a 24 min movie not bad.
But this movie is too bright I almost couldnt see anything???
The producer needs to work on his editing skills seriously...
But I see good uses of Skin, Vehicle and map mods that makes the whole envoirment realistic.
Some of the voices are a bit messy and the camera skills are a bit messy too.
But I love the background musics.
Storylines are copied of Black hawk down and Act of valor I suggest to use own inspiration.
I will rate this movie a 6.0

Ps: I will look forward to Fallen horizon (the1993thelonewolf's youtube channel) 




Battlefield 3 part [1/2] by the1993thelonewolf

I will comment later on this video.






Black Operations by the1993thelonewolf

I will comment later on this video.





Operation Kingfish by the1993thelonewolf


I will comment later on this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment